Friday, November 17, 2023

Get your things together...

“JUNTAR MINHAS COISAS”
INGLÊS TODOS OS DIAS


Domine Inglês
Tim Barrett
Sep. 28, 2023


Hora de juntar suas coisas aí e aprender a dizer “juntar minhas coisas” em Inglês no mini podcast de Tim Barrett. 🙂

FRASES/EXPRESSÕES NO MINI PODCAST:
  • I need to get all my things together before I leave this afternoon.
  • We’re on our way. I got a little behind getting all my things together.
  • get all my things together
  • getting my things together
  • Let me get my things together, and we will leave.
  • I need to get my things together.
  • I need to get all my things together before I…
  • Let me get my things together before I comment on the site.
  • Let me get all my things together for the big presentation.
  • I’m moving to a new apartment. I have to get all my things together and pack them up.
  • I need to get on my things together for the camping trip this weekend.
  • I need to get my things together before the job interview.
  • I need to get my things together before / for _____________________ .

DOMINE INGLÊS no Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/domineingles_oficial/

CLIQUE AQUI para escutar (e baixar) o podcast.

Adaptado de: https://domineingles.com.br/juntar-minhas-coisas-em-ingles/. Acesso em: 17 nov. 2023. Domine Inglês. All Rights Reserved. © 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you go!

HERE YOU GO & HERE YOU ARE O que significam estas expressões? By Ivy do Carmo Figueiredo MAIRO VERGARA Apr. 16, 2024 Certas expressões...