Friday, November 10, 2023

Teachers Change Lives

HOW DO TEACHERS CHANGE LIVES?
ASK THEIR STUDENTS


Edutopia
YouTube Channel
May 8, 2017


Teachers matter because we learn different things every day.
They push you to always believe that, even if something is hard, you can still achieve it.
They are constantly encouraging me, and they’re trying to make me reach that stretch goal.
My teacher has taught me to worry about my education, what life will be in my future if I don’t finish high school.
Mr. Coffee taught me how to count.
She definitely taught me to not be biased.
He’s taught me some great science.
She makes me look for more sources.
For me to see that that somebody was just like me and was able to succeed, she has inspired me to be a better person.
“I love Mrs. Gibson.”
Having a great teacher makes things possible.
He’s my dad, my mom, he’s my friend, he’s my psychiatrist.
He kind of believes in me unconditionally, so that way it’s easier to believe in yourself.



#TeachersChangeLives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you go!

HERE YOU GO & HERE YOU ARE O que significam estas expressões? By Ivy do Carmo Figueiredo MAIRO VERGARA Apr. 16, 2024 Certas expressões...