Thursday, March 24, 2022

ENGLISH lesson with BOB THE CANADIAN - Everyday Items

BOB THE CANADIAN
Free ENGLISH Class
Topic: Everyday Items



In this free English class you’ll learn the English vocabulary words for many of the items you use each and every day. From the moment you wake up until the time you go to sleep there are many things you use during the day. I kept track of the things I used every day over the last week and as I used them I wondered if all of you who are learning English knew the words for these items.
In this English lesson I’ll teach you the vocabulary for these items, and I’ll also give you useful English phrases that you can use to talk about them.
In this English lesson you’ll learn words like twist tie, lighter, paper towel dispenser, fridge magnet, coat hook, tweezers, rubber bands, nail clippers, receipt, and more!
I hope you enjoy this English lesson about everyday items! 😉

BOB THE CANADIAN


Remember: Always watch the video three times. Twice today with English subtitles on, and once tomorrow with the English subtitles off. This will reinforce the English you have learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MARRY (3)

Como se diz “CASAR-SE” em INGLÊS ? By Ivy do Carmo Figueiredo MAIRO VERGARA May 9, 2024 Você sabe como se diz “casar-se” (ou “se casar” )...