Wednesday, April 14, 2021

BOB THE CANADIAN

HOW TO ORDER FOOD AT A RESTAURANT
IN ENGLISH


"Do you want to learn how to order food at a restaurant in English? In this English video lesson I will go to 4 restaurants and I will help you learn 4 different ways to order food in English. 
It was really fun for me to teach this English lesson in the real world at actual restaurants! Come with me as I order a pizza, a hamburger, a sub, and some donuts. I will even help you learn some English as we go through the drive-thru and order a cup of tea for Jen on the way home! 
I hope you enjoy this English lesson and I hope it helped you learn just a little bit more English! 
Have a great day!"
Bob The Canadian

(Posted on YouTube on September 21, 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESL WORKSHEET - Product development (II)

LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS INNOVATION AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (PART II) LinguaHouse May 9, 2024 Level: Intermediate (B1-B2) Type of E...